Responding to a statement

If you do decide that you would like to home educate your child under a home programme like son-rise & your child does have a statement (or soon to be EHC) you will need to show that you can meet the needs of this statement more fully than an education establishment your child is already in or one that the LEA puts forward as a suitable placement.

Im really happy to help you more specifically, so please get in touch if you would like further advice.